Friday, November 3, 2017

Violet Silence Fairy Card

Hello everyone,

It has been a while since I made a card just for fun.
Well, here is a card made with papers from the newest Lemoncraft collection: Violet Silence:


I die cut a Memory Box Large River Fairy and placed it in the middle of a Spellbinders frame.


Shabby bow was hand died.


All the flowers were hand made, died and distressed...


I made a keepsake box to put the card into...

I am joining the Lemoncraft Violet Silence candy drawing.


I hope you enjoyed this post...
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by...



3 comments:

  1. Ooohhh!!! This is so sweet and lovely Samra! Those papers are stunning and I love the deep rich colour of your handmade flowers! The delicate die cut frame is perfect for the ballerina with her pretty wings! Your card is pure magic!! Have a fabulous day my friend! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Samra! I love your colour palette, the soft pastels with the pops of richness in your flowers. The ballerina is exquisite with those delicate wings, such a feminine and intricate card! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an attractive card with a magical feel.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete